The rationale behind this blog

For a long time I deprived myself the pleasure of blogging for just one reason. I thought it was too cumbersome to maintain one. But then, I saw the exponential rise of bloggers around me, and after two good attempts on blogs that were born but didn't take off, here I am, to get third time lucky.

There are other inspirations that have pushed me to start blogging.

A few fine posts across the web are primary among these.

The title of this blog would reflect in the pieces of English that would progressively fill the space.
The basic fact that governs all of us irrespective of our designations and accomplishments in life are the musings that we have at different instances in the journey of life.

Enough of gyaan... more quality articles in the next post.

P.S. - Earthlings are you listening? :)

 
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response.
0 Responses