Want to be or "Wanna be" ?

After Richard Gere got grounded by the desi moral police for "explicit obscenity" which made him believe Delhi was a suburb of Kabul, and Mandira got noticed more for her unpatriotic saree than her cricket commentary skills (which generally equals Rakhi Sawant's IQ), I have been the latest victim of fundamentalist fascist individuals for what they perceive of my blog posts. This has prompted me to utilize the services of Ramu, the friendly neighborhood canine, as my Chief Security Officer. He has a bark so ferocious to keep the muscle trio of Sunny Deol, Sallu Bhai and John Abraham away.

My Mom always believed I did not have the guts to protest even when the class bully in elementary school poached my lollipop in broad daylight. Neither have I had it in me the wish to threaten a mind as demented as Arjun Singh's. I was almost about to be nominated for the Nobel prize for harmlessness just when they felt that Radha, the cow was a better deserving candidate.

So, desh waasiyon, I look up to the skies and wonder what would make someone accuse a seedha saadha guy of trying to be a "wanna be", through my blogs. May be like one of those Re-incarnation movies I might have stolen mangoes from my neighbor's orchard in my previous birth to demonstrate my superiority over the Ten Headed Ravana, but I would not do anything more bizarre or outrageous than that, in the process of trying to get into the limelight.

Coming to think of it, I do though believe that every chalta phirta biological specimen is entitled to an opinion of his/her own, and has a right to express what he/she thinks of issues ranging from the Abhi-Ash wedding to the Dumping of plastic waste in the drain next to my office. But to categorically type cast and brand me the way that I've explained before would be condemned even by the Government of India as "Baahari-haath-ki-saadish".

But yes, please go ahead and do be critical of my writing if you really feel it is better to watch Arindam Choudhry's - Sunny Deol starrer "Rok-Sako-toh-Roklo" than reading the Hinglish of these posts.

And yes, a statement of clarification - " Just as my name (Asmyaham) signifies, I just want to be and am not a wannabe".

Cheers! I have a couple of more blog posts ready to be uploaded over the weekend...

 
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response.
0 Responses