At Crossroads....

To realize how important,the details could be
That these details test the substance in me
I need decisions that need to stand the test of time
Also assist me in drawing the crucial lifeline

I was always told that decisions are never easy to take
Specially when it impacts an individual being's state
The future the wise men say remains a mystery,
But it also hinges on the book of history.

I am what I am, I achieve as much as I perceive,
But the heart is not content with the gifts I receive,
Natural for a being to want more than he can digest
Few are men who stand apart and dare to resist

As i stare at the crossroad ahead of me
With thoughts flowing in perennially
Each bringing with it a new found insight
With the balance swaying either side

And as I gear up to make my decision right,
One thing I know is to not regret in hindsight,
I move with the hope of success and that things would be fine
That the inconsequence of consequence lies in the eventuality of time!!

 
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response.
0 Responses