What an Ad!



I have been a great fan of creative advertising and The Club Madras Ad awards, that I had a chance to attend, renewed my interest in the same.

I have a few ad crazy colleagues ( mali )who keep me posted about the latest in the industry and some good quality ads that come their way, both in the print media and on television.

Posted here, is an advertisement for worldspace that depicts the exquisite flavor of waking up in rural India and blends it with famous bands from the rest of the world using a play of words.

What's more? It has the God of Bollywood Music featured in it, A R Rahman! What a legend..

A previous post on the advertising awards is available here

 
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response.
1 Response
  1. I love ADS too...I keep track of all my favorite ones...of course there are very few of them in US that are of good quality. SOme of them make me laugh, some make me think, and others are just cool...but here is one of my favorite ads of recent past...This is a Honda ad and I am sure was made somewhere in Europe!

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=unkAvO9v2Nk&search=honda%20ad

    And this here is a commercial for a car insurance company called Geico...This is just one of the variations...I love the Gecko! he is cute, lovable and conveys the information better than any...

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=wYYenpfrlRg&search=geico%20gecko

    if you go to youtube you can find outher Geico Gecko ads!