An Experience to remember


It once was, a cold gusty day,
The dry leaves were being blown away
The winds pumped the freshness into my face,
And at once showed me nature’s grace.

I tossed my umbrella into the high sky
And saw the droplets sink into my eyes
The autumn leaves danced with me
In tune with nature’s sound of music

As I was immersed in a world of my own,
Two beautiful eyes looked at me,
She smiled from the place where she stood
And wanted to partake in my glee

When I glanced over my shoulder to look at her,
She moved away with a shy smile,
The stage was set, I thought to myself
And then was prolonged silence for quite a while

We together appreciated nature’s beauty
And were thankful for the precious bounty
Good friends then on we did become
This was the beginning of things to come

For quite some time the camaraderie continued
And that was when things transformed
Feelings of enhanced comfort crept into the friendship
Much higher in plane than just common parlance

This was just a one sided change
And she once said she missed someone in the heart of hearts
As she whispered, I listened to the name
But the syllables uttered put me out of the game.

And as I reconciled to the facts of life,
Finding the much desired solace
I realized that I would no longer sigh
And mustered my courage to ask her why.

I seldom thought just as I spoke
In the bitter cold my breath just froze,
And as words of query filled me up,
The alarm clock, from slumber woke me up

I then looked out of the moist window
Stunned I was at the breath taking view

It was after all, a cold gusty day ,
The dry leaves were being blown away
The winds pumped the freshness into my face,
And at once showed me nature’s grace…..

 
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response.
7 Responses
  1. @Anu: Thanks anu..just hope a larger audience gets to read it.. :)

  2. gravatar Anonymous

    Wow ashu... tat was nice...

  3. @anonymous:

    thanks a lot..thanks for dropping by..

  4. gravatar Anonymous

    hi ashutosh.too good.can i know the inspiration to this story or did happen to u really.i mean from where did u get the idea about this.

  5. @anonymous 2: Hi, very good question. a few others asked me this too..may I know your identity before i answer this? :)

  6. gravatar Anonymous

    Here are some links that I believe will be interested