Tagged! - A self response questionnaire


Ok! Benovelent Anu has tagged me, and I've set out to answer these "good" questions, in a manner as true to myself as possible.

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4.

The book on my table is my personal red diary (like the one in the movie DON). Pg 18, line 4 is a white patch between two lines. In other words, it’s blank. Haven’t reached writing into page 18 yet.

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.

Oops! My colleague’s wig just took off *giggle*

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?

Inzamam-ul-Haq’s English in the Man-of -the match ceremony. Yes, that was eons ago, my room in Chennai has no TV, coz you don’t need idiot boxes where idiots live :)

4. Without looking, guess what time it is?

I came in to work,finished checking my mails, cleared the trash and settled down to write this, so it must be TEA time.

5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?

What ever it is, it sure is never late to grab a coffee. Tea time does not always mandate you to drink tea, does it?

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?

The sound of silence! (isn't that an oxymoron?) - not many people are in yet, thanks to Monday morning blues

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?

Half hour ago -Thinking as to why the cow across the street prefers eating banana leaves to coconut leaves.

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?

An e-mail joke from a colleague in my mailbox, the import of which am still trying to comprehend. :(

9. What are you wearing?

A 500 Watt positive attitude and a broad smile with the ends of my lips turned up.

10. Did you dream last night?

Yes, That I flunked the Class X Bio paper for the nth time.

11. When did you last laugh?

Just Now. Thinking about what I dreamt last night.

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?

Let me consider the wall of my open cubicle:

A friend’s sketch of a falcon – breathtaking
Quotes from the Alchemist - Inspiring
A poem by Rudyard Kipling – Memorising
The Indian Tri Color - Mesmerising
A campus batch mates’ photograph which is now selling like an antique piece - just hanging :)

I also have a Couple of meaningless but whacky quotes like:

•The succeeding statement is true: The preceding statement is false
•Diplomacy is the art of saying "nice doggie" . . . 'till you can find a rock!
•Smile today. Tomorrow could be worse.
•Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use.
•If everything seems to be under control, you are not going fast enough.


13. Seen anything weird lately?

Yeah! Looked at myself in the wash room mirror - (har har har)

14. What do you think of this quiz?

QUIZ! Yippiee.. Did I answer a quiz? I thought it was a stress interview for a job opening @ Blogspot

15. What is the last film you saw?

Yesterday – The name of the Movie was "A day in the life of my life"

Producer – Mother Nature
Assistant Director - Serendipity
Actor - Me :)
Actress – Situation Vacant ! Interested candidates can apply
The Director – GOD !!

16. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?

Would I still have to buy,I'd anyway get a new name?? - SelvaKumar ( translating to the poor little Rich boy - Richie Rich) in Tamizh.


17. Tell me something about you that I dunno.

I detest colored “upma” (prefer the dish white) as much as mallika sherawat dislikes Salwar kameez.

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?

Change Myself :P

19. Do you like to dance?

I love to, and am currently being coached by Prabhu Deva’s personal Dhobi

20. George Bush.

Hmmm…Hmmmm…Hmmm…. – In order to win the battle, we need to defeat the enemy in the war !! :P

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?

Lulu (pet name)


22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?

Tintin (pet name)


23. Would you ever consider living abroad?

Nopes, Zindagirocks@India.com.

24. What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?

GOD to Me : I think you got the wrong address buddy..My records don’t reflect your name.Having said that, maybe it’s because of your faulty code that My database got corrupted…lol

25. 5 people who must also do this in their blog.

Arthi
Subbu
Aphros
Anonymous
Anonymous

 
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response.
6 Responses
  1. gravatar Anonymous

    i was ROFL when i read ur self response questionnaire.Gud one!!!
    Our waves synched mostly & esp.when the question was about naming ur baby girl."Lulu", i had thought abt this long time back...i love tht cartoon character.
    Wht do u feel.. Great Minds think alike or Fools seldom differ?!

  2. gravatar Anonymous

    I loved the Selva Kumar part.....

  3. @raji: lol thanks. i prefer to agree with the "great minds" analogy ;)

  4. @ girish a.k.a anonymous: yeah, i have a friend by that name whom i refer to as Richie Rich :)

  5. Dude! That was funny! hahahahhaa!!! thanks for responding :)

  6. gravatar Anonymous

    Very clever answers and funny too!