A date with the Dentist


This is my fresh post after a "long" gap of one week. And what a topic to blog about. I am just 60 minutes away from huge mechanical contraptions making way into my poor oral cavity, to uproot whatever wisdom is left in my wisdom teeth. It's very much akin to the illegal structure demolition drive by the Mumbai Corporation.

It has been a couple of years since I visited the dentist for any major overhaul, and this time around, I am trying my luck in Chennai.

I cannot "TALK" for the next whole day. My roomies and office colleagues sure will be happy, coz it's rarely that I keep my 24 hour voice box shut.

So much so for uninterrupted verbal diarrhoea.

Well, anyway, I shall post my experience post the ordeal at the Dentist's.

Wish me luck.

Hope my locomotory organs are not connected to my oral cavity ( An assumption I made keeping the common "O"s in mind...)

Well, I gotta rush. Need to grab some pooris coz I cant eat grub for the next 12 hours. poor me...

Ok Doc! hang on! I'm coming.....

 
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response.
0 Responses