Up close with Paritraan.


I am very eager to blog this topic which explains the time of this post 11 p.m. IST.

I just met up with Tanmay Raj Purohit, (the National Vice President of Paritraana) at Hotel Ananda near Teynampet in Chennai.

He has that professional pride, Mr. Raj purohit.

The information was provided by my two sleuths Gauraw and Abhishek ( my flat mates) who happend to reach there before me, only to find Tanmay dining with Shrini( one of my ex batch mates at IMS, currently pursuing his MBA at GLIM)

There was apparently a rally at Mylapore in Chennai today at 6 p.m. I was snorin in my bed at that time. Wish i could have attended the same.

More on the face to face tomorrow morning.

Snaps coming up....

India is changing. Are you part of the revolution?

 
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response.
0 Responses